Sarah and Adriana. Beauty enthusiasts from Brisbane, Australia.

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Sarah


So I'm the other half of Rock'n'Doll, my name's Sarah.




As early as grade 6 or 7 I was at the beginning of my struggle with bad skin, and ever since the shitty $5 foundation and eyeliner that I barely got away with wearing at my nazi catholic school, I've been experimenting and falling in love with makeup, and its magical ways of hiding my imperfections that not many other people at that age seemed to have to deal with.


8 years, and hundreds...who am I kidding...thousands of products later I'm still a beauty enthusiast dealing with a bunch of imperfections, and most recently, a blogger with my best friend, Adriana, who shares an incredibly similar skin history and passion for beauty products as I do. We spend wayyyyy more time than the average person discussing beauty, and learn about new products and techniques from one another every time we're together, which is madly therapeutic, too much so not to be shared. 

Neither of us are trained makeup artists, and everything we know is self taught, which I can contently say has been the best way for me to learn. I’ve spent an incredible portion of my teenaged life watching youtube tutorials and creeping beauty blogs, testing things out and deciding which ones work and which don't, so stay tuned because we're excited to start laying out everything we've learnt, and hopefully have it be useful to all of you interested in this sort of stuff :)

S.

No comments:

Post a Comment